Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disney Dining Reservation Update

Disney is updating it's reservation system and currently is only taking reservations up to March 22. The exception to this is reservations for Victoria and Alberts, Cinderella's Royal Table and Chef Mickey's. So you can still reserve those restaurants 180 days out. For the rest of us traveling after March 22, we will have to watch for the new system to be up and operational because once it is, it will be like opening the flood gates! The new system is expected to be up and running by mid December but, it could be up and running ahead of time. Once in place, you will be able to make your dining reservations online in addition to calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Normally, I'd be very flexible with my dining reservation. But this trip we arrive on our 5th wedding anniversary. I want to reserve the California Grill (atop the Contemporary Resort) for a time close to the start of the Wishes fireworks.
I'm certain that restaurant fills quickly, especially for those times! So I will be diligently watching for the changeover. And of course, I'll post it here~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home