Thursday, November 6, 2008

It just takes one great offer and I'm in!

I'm going to preface this by saying this is right now JUST A RUMOR! HOWEVER, this source has been consistently correct with Disney rumors!
Here goes:
Today (Thursday) there's supposed to be a big announcement from Disney at 5 p.m.
It's supposed to be a great offer for those planning to visit the first half of 2009.
This is supposed to be the best deal Disney has ever offered!
My reliable source says for every 4 nights booked at a Disney resort, you get 3 nights free. And for every 4 days of park tickets, you get three days free. There's also supposedly a $200 Disney gift card included if you stay between January and March.
***Again! This is right now at the rumor stage!**** But my source has always been right on target.
If this is the case, that's a significant savings and will probably launch me into Disney planning mode!
I'll be dialing Disney reservations at 5 p.m. and I'll let you know if the rumor is true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home