Thursday, November 6, 2008

What A GREAT DEAL!

I called Walt Disney World reservations at 4:55 p.m. Thursday in hopes that I could get through and learn the truth about the rumor that if you book 4 nights you get 3 free.
And YES!!! It's true! Not only THAT, but if you bought 5-day park hopper passes, you get 3 days free! And if that's not enough...you can add either the table service or quick service dining plan the same way; buy 4 days and get three free.
I booked the Beach Club resort. This is a resort I've always bypassed in the past because the price is pretty high. My husband always wanted to stay there and I figured there was no better opportunity than through this new promotion.
We will have 8 day park hopper passes and table service dining. The package total: $2,851.48.
Barrett - the nice Disney Cast Member who told me I was his first call under the new promotion - said this package was actually worth in the price range of $8,000.
I didn't run the numbers but I plan to and will blog the results.
Since Barrett was finding out about the promotion as he was booking my reservation, he couldn't tell me if there were any blackout dates - but it sounded like you could visit anytime between Jan. 3 and June 27th.
If you are considering a trip in 2009 (or maybe you're like me and wasn't really planning but can't resist a great deal) you can call Disney reservations at 407-939-6244.
If you do take advantage of this offer...leave a comment and let me know how good your deal is!

UPDATE!: Ran the numbers as if I was paying for the trip at regular price. Though my numbers don't amount to the $8,000 value Barrett told me it was, I am saving about 26% or $1,010.38.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home